We are focusing on the following:
- Key legislative changes in the areas of criminal law and procedure;
- Key decisions of the Supreme Court that shape the judicial practice
- Structure of authorities and courts in criminal proceedings
- Interesting cases of client protection
- As well as expert legal analytics – all in one place, in a convenient navigation and search format.
A civil claim, if properly reasoned, may be an effective mechanism for compensation of property and non-pecuniary damage caused by the wrongful actions of a convicted person.
Putting a person on an international wanted list is one of the most common tools for abuse in criminal cases, especially in relation with the so-called “white-collar workers”.
Most commonly, persons do not even know that they are wanted by Interpol, and only find out about it when crossing the border, when they are already detained.
Prosecuting officials for undeclared assets was almost the most scandalous topic of 2020-2021. It is only a matter of time whether Law No. 1531-IX of 29.06.2021 will be the last in a series of reforms, which are systematic and have been going on for many years. We now propose an analysis of the changes in legislation in this area over the past year.